SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment for Deputy Accounting Manager – Apply SPIE Oil & Gas Services Is Looking for Candidates to Fill the Role of Deputy Accounting Manager The SPIE Oil & Gas Services Is Looking for Candidates to Fill the Role of Deputy Accounting Manager The SPIE Oil & Gas Services Is Looking for Candidates to Fill the Role of Deputy Accounting Manager
The SPIE In order to successfully apply for the job, interested candidates are asked to kindly follow the application guidelines that are provided below.MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme 2023 (5 Openings)
Recruitment for the Position of Deputy Accounting Manager at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
Through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific, SPIE Oil & Gas Services, which is a division of the SPIE Group, offers a comprehensive spectrum of services to some of the largest oil and gas companies in the world.MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme 2023 (5 Openings)
Because of the hard work of our 4,000 employees, who we provide with training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development, our turnover has more than doubled in the past few years. SPIE Oil & Gas Services is continuously on the lookout for talented individuals to add to its teams so that it can continue to support this growth.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment for Deputy Accounting Manager – Apply
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Accounting Manager
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract type: Fixed Term Contract
Contract duration: 1 Year Renewal
Area Activity: Energy Transmission & Distribution
- External supplier invoice management.
- Review and reconciliation of GL account related to Accounts payable.
- Upload and payments of suppliers’ due invoices bi-monthly.
- Intercompany invoicing.
- Payment of intercompany suppliers.
- Ensure proper management and reconciliation of intercompany transactions (for both Nigeria and Ghana) without any discrepancies.
- Cost reallocation based on request and after due approval from all necessary parties involved.
- Cash Advance management.
- Expense claim and retirement.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Petty cash management and reconciliation.
- Ensure proper deductions are made to comply with the applicable tax laws in Ghana.
- Preparation of monthly tax returns in a timely manner to avoid penalties.
- Monthly reconciliation of tax accounts.
- Supervised Tax audits.
- Effective and efficient AR Super Process management.
- 100% monthly reconciliation between Charges Accounts, VAT, WHT, and NCD.
- Review and Analysis of Average VAT rate as well as Non-Vatable Items.
- Identify and Resolve AR-related issues.
JOBS-Product-Portfolio Manager at Credit Direct Limited
Finance and Accounting:
- Support Budgeting reports and revenue forecast
- Preparation and coordination of FS external statutory audit activities by generating and reconciling management accounts for the year.
- Analyzing and providing necessary information and preparing documentation as required by the auditors in Ghana.
- Invoice analysis ensuring complete and duly approved documentation
- Daily transactions and month-end reconciliation processes including accounts payable and treasury
- Intercompany management and reconciliation
- Support month-end and year-end closing
- Computing and filling monthly tax returns
- Ensuring proper allocation and reallocation of cost to appropriate cost centers
- Liaise with external auditors on statutory financial and tax audits- Ghana and Nigeria
- Support budgeting and revenue forecast
- The minimum level of experience required: 6 years or more
- Required authorizations: High level of Accountancy
- Languages: English (E-Native or bilingual proficiency).
What Can We Offer You?
- We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences: exciting projects, learning from professionals, and being immersed in international culture.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply