Lines Worker at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Plc, which has its headquarters in Ibadan, is the company that is in charge of the distribution of electricity in the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
Lines Worker at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company
We are a company that has a primary emphasis on offering remarkable service to our clients and ensuring their complete happiness by ensuring that electricity distributions are dependable.
We are looking for candidates to fill the following position:
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lines Worker
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full Time
- This job role is to ensure that all overhead lines are fault free as stipulated for system stability aimed at achieving business success.
- Inspect lines, poles and escalate abnormalities to Technical Supervisor.
- Construction of overhead and underground networks (LV/HV).
- Maintains and service overhead and underground networks of 33kV, 11kV and 0.415kV.
- Ensure the use of Personal Protective Equipment and work in compliance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Operate Isolators, Ring Main Unit or any other line sectionalizing equipment/apparatus as directed.
- Carryout Fuse replacement and load balancing on Distribution Substation as required. Perform any other duty as requested by the Technical Supervisor.
- Technical Certificate in Electrical Installations & Maintenance or its equivalents (i.e. NABTEB, London City & Guilds, Diploma Certificates) or Ordinary level certificate.
- Relevant professional certification or qualification would be an added advantage.
- At least 2-4 years’ experience within the Utilities industry or a closely related industry.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online