JOBS – Solution Engineer at ASC Nigeria Limited 2022
ASC Nigeria Limited was established in 2001 and is a company that is a part of the Onstream Group. The assurance that we would contribute, in a responsible and moral manner, to the growth of the Nigerian economy lies at the heart of all that we do. We foster the growth of local and international talent for the purpose of serving the needs of our customers.
Our company is committed to becoming a provider of solutions and offering assistance to customers located all over the country and in a variety of industries. To ensure that the specialists we hire will live up to and even surpass the standards set by our customers, we conduct thorough background checks on each candidate before making a hiring decision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solution Engineer
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers through timely support to the after sales, Projects, and Sales Teams
- Researching and creating new Power solutions for potential clients according to project requirements and specifications
- Attend to enquiries from Sales, Protects and Aftersales team
- Review tender documents (specifications 800 drawings) and prepare commercial offer including all deliverables (design drawings technical specifications etc) as specified in the tender document and provide recommendations where needed
- Review and interpret site inspection report, energy audits, load profiles and propose cost effective Solutions to meet the customer’s need.
- Using extensive technical knowledge of power systems to design power solutions for customers
- Occasional site visits, meeting with customers and trainings on JBE products and Solutions.
- Good understanding of Generators. Transformers. Medium Voltage switchgear. Renewable energy, Low Voltage Panel design (synchronization, ATS, MCC, Power Factor correction, DB etc), Energy audit and Energy efficiency.
- B.Sc / HND in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- Experience: 1-3 years.
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.