SevenUp Bottling Company Network Operation Centre Engineer Job Application Recruitment Opportunities at SevenUp Bottling Company Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria.
It is responsible for the production and distribution of a number of the country’s most popular alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages, including Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea, and Aquafina premium drinking water, among others.
SevenUp Bottling Company Network Operation Centre Engineer Job Application
SBC’s first foray into the Home & Personal Care market is a 2SURE Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Each of Seven Up’s nine strategically located bottling plants is outfitted with cutting-edge manufacturing technology.
We need someone to fill the following positions:
Job Title: Network Operation Centre Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage the high availability networks infrastructure and associated operational services in line with the agreed Service Level Targets.
- Working with the other IT teams, such as Core Infrastructure, ERP, Security, the Service Desk, Strategy & Architecture, and the project delivery teams to ensure close alignment and engagement in implementing major developments and enhancements within the existing IT infrastructure.
- Accountable for the management of the Network Operations and 2nd & 3rd line support for all Network related issues.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest relevant technology, relevant standards, policies, and directives.
- Liaise with internal governance and the relevant external authorities to ensure that we are moving towards an approved compliant infrastructure.
- Produce and maintain operations manuals/run books for the associated services in line with corporate standards.
- Identifies and acts upon opportunities for continuous improvement to reduce operational risks, optimize efficiency and improve standards.
- Working with Strategy and Architecture to ensure that the infrastructure and associated management tools are both supportable and maintainable.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification
- Certifications of MTCNA 2021, MTCRE, MTCINE, UBWA, MTCWE, UBWE, MTCTCE, NSE4, MCSE qualified (preferred), CCNA, CCNP.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Network Operation Engineer.
Application Closing Date
27th December 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online