Assistant to the CEO at Modo Designs Limited Modo Designs is a company that makes furniture and designs interiors. Our factory and show room are in Elemoro, Lekki, Lagos.
We are looking for people to fill the following jobs:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Please Note that applicants must reside within AJAH TO ELEKO AXIS
NAF DSSC Nationwide Recruitment (11 Positions)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers.
- Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
- Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates 2022 for NNBTS Batch 34 Interview
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports.
Requirements and Skills
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High School Degree
- PA diploma or certification is a plus
- Must have knowledge of interior Design
- Must be social Media savvy and be able to create content without supervision .
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.