Petrostuff Nigeria Limited’s party chief and project manager An indigenous oil and gas servicing firm, Petrostuff Nigeria Limited (PNL), was established in 1998 with the mission of consistently ensuring total customer satisfaction at all times in a safe and ethical manner through the provision of high-quality services. Its vision is to be the leading oil servicing company in Nigeria, delivering diversified oilfield marine solutions. Utilizing cutting-edge technology and marine vessel chartering services, PNL offers the market customized inspection services for asset integrity evaluation, repairs, and maintenance for both subsea and topside.
Petrostuff Nigeria Limited’s party chief and project manager
We are recruiting experienced professionals to join us in the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager / Party Chief
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop project plans and schedules
- Coordinate all the activities necessary to develop and manage the Project Management Information Systems, Mechanical Information Systems and Accounting Works Systems in compliance with projects
- Coordinate all the activities necessary for the management of the Mechanical Information Systems for the spooling process, welding data management and Material Traceability of the Project
- Coordinate all the activities necessary to the management of the Construction Progress and Accounting Works through the Management Information Systems and relevant progress/cost analysis Reporting
UNIPORT GES 300: Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management Workbook Answers
- Coordinate with team members and sub-contractors to ensure the timely completion of project tasks
- Ensure project consumables (such as welding, diving, coating, rigging, ROV, and survey consumables) required on top of vessel standard consumables are defined and delivered by the project to the vessel. (input project)
- Define Marine Offshore Personnel on board (POB) required for project operations (quantity and origin of personnel for each role and each operation phase) Project crew: Ensure skills and quantity of offshore personnel is fit for purpose. In case of personnel shortfalls, source adequate personnel supported by Crewing Department.
- Monitor project progress and identify any potential issues or delays
- Communicate with clients and stakeholders to provide updates and address any concerns
- Review and approve project invoices and payments
- Ensure project is completed within budget and meets quality standards
- Oversee safety protocols and ensure compliance with relevant regulations
- Lead and manage a survey crew as a Party Chief on various surveying projects
- Perform field survey work as needed, including boundary surveys, topographic surveys, and construction staking.
- Prepare and maintain field notes, sketches, and other survey data.
- Analyze and interpret survey data to create maps, plans, and reports.
- Maintain and calibrate surveying equipment.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to ensure accurate and timely completion of projects.
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN POST UTME/DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING 2023
- Engineering / Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (e.g. Construction Management, Mechanical Engineering)
- Must have relevant qualifications such as PMP etc.
- Must be able to manage complexity in projects using related software.
- Must be a professional in the use of SAP
- 15 years of experience in project management or a similar role
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Proficiency in project management software (e.g. Microsoft Project, Basecamp)
- Valid driver’s license, BOSIET and reliable transportation
- Age 35 – 40 years.
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.