Blume Nigeria Limited is the employer (3 Positions)Blume Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
Blume Nigeria Limited is a major company in the food business. In Nigeria, we are the leading manufacturer of tomato paste. In addition to tomato paste, the company also manufactures seasoning cubes, baking powder, margarine yeast, dough improvers, preservatives, Vitasoy Milk Drink, and Vitamax Cereal Drink.
Warehouse Supervisor at Blume Nigeria Limited (2 Openings)
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Locations: Asese and Sagamu – Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities.
- You will implement production, productivity, quality and customer service standards and achieve the appropriate level of volume within time limits.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees’ performance
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload
- Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments
- Warehousing, Inventory and Logistics experience
- Repair & Fleets maintenance
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc. or HND in Logistics, Statistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration or related fields with 5-10 years work experience
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Supervisor
- Experience to handle warehouse operations in FMCG sector, must be good in Excel and MS- Office
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
- Ability to input, retrieve, and analyses data
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- MIS skills
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.