Abu Nursing Form 2020, This is a notify the general public that the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital Zaria registration forms for nursing is fully act for all those who are highly interested to apply in person , the following are the timetable from today registration (Abu Nursing Form 2020 )
|S/N||School||Closing Date||Proposed Exams|
|1||School of Nursing||31st May,2020||June,2020|
|2||PostBasic Nursing (Midwifery)||31st May,2020||June,2020|
|3||PostBasic Nursing (Opthalmic)||31st May,2020||June,2020|
|4||PostBasic Nursing (Paediatrics)||31st May,2020||June,2020|
they are 4 courses on the school portal each has explanation of its requirement Schools Requirements & details and Application duration, Abu Nursing Form 2020
LIST OF MATERIAL STUDENTS ARE TO BRING TO THE SCHOOL AS APPLICABLE
- UNIFORM: Each student shall be responsible for his/her Uniform. On arrival, a sample of the white material and pattern will be shown to you for guidance. Each Female student is required to wear black underwear and black braziers while in uniform and is advice to buy not less than two of each of this material for use.
Please note that:
Pregnancy/Abortion: All unmarried students who become pregnant or commit an abortion at any stage of training will be dismissed from the School. Only change of surnames for females. No change of names for males. No change of name is allowed after indexing.
This course is residential. Successful candidates must live in the Nurses students Hostel; payment of accommodation fee shall be made in that regards.
This School offers a three (3) years Basic General Nursing training to suitable candidates of not less than 17½ years and not more than 26 years of age.
Those wishing to apply must have a minimum of Five credit including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Biology at not more than two Sitting.
Entrance Examination and Interview
**2020/2021 Schools applications starts Tuesday 7 April-31 May,2020**
APPLICATION PROCEDURES (Each Application forms cost N6,200) *BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS* ;
- CLICK ON SIGNUP
- CREATE YOUR PROFILE (Always ensure you write down your choosen LogIn ID and PASSWORD as you will need them to log back into the portal)
- Click CHECK FORMS ON SALE or APPLY HERE (Make sure you read the program guideline and know the requirements of your proposed program before applying)
- From the list of currently open programmes, choose by Clicking APPLY on the right end
- Click APPLY
- A transaction page will be displayed; Click GENERATE RRR at the bottom left of the page
- A Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) will be generated on the page
- NOTE: paying online activates your account imediately.
(I) To pay online (Master/Visa/Internet Banking) CLICK on PAYVIAREMITA and follow the online guide. (After paying just refresh your page and continue from step-12)
(II) To pay through a Bank, print your Transaction-slip and proceed to any Commercial bank of your choice (Make sure the RRR Number appears on the slip before printing and going to the bank)
- After payment come back to the portal http://apply.abuth.gov.ng
- Click on LOGIN and enter the LOGIN ID and PASSWORD you created at step-3
- Fill in all your details (Biodata, contact, Next of kin, Qualifications & passport Photo)
- Click on MY FORMS from your profile menu and select SUBMIT APPLICATION on the right
- Make sure you agree with terms and conditions by checking the box at the bottom of your submit-form details, then Finally Submit
- Documents Upload is not required, Simply Make Sure all your information are filled-in correctly before you submit the application
- After submission, from your profile page, go-to MY FORMS and Print your form-slip and Transaction-Slip. You are required to bring them to the entrance exams/interview